The Great American Muck-O Muck Contest - 2020
Posted by Andrew Youtz on
If you think your muck is the best, this contest is for you. We do have a few rules and requirements, but they are nothing crazy. What do you have to lose? The winner will receive a $250 Superflybonsai.com store credit. Each recipe submitted will be rewarded with a $20 Superfly Store Credit*.
1. Muck must be submitted by April 30, 2020 to:
1670 South Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104
Each entry must include the following:
2 pounds of muck, detailed recipe, name, phone, email.
2. A minimum of 2 pounds of muck must be sent. About 2 standard size (@ 5" x 5") zip lock bags. Close is good enough.
3. The complete & detailed recipe must be included (specific product names & sources) along with the process you use to make your muck.
4. Muck will be judged on muckiness, moisture retention, shape retention, appearance, pliability and it's ability to hold water.
5. By submitting your recipe you are providing consent for Muck-O to use your recipe, even if you are not the winner.
6. If multiple recipes tie, each winner will receive a $250 store credit.
7. Winner will be announced by May 15, 2020.
8. You will be notified via email if you are the winner.
9. All entries will be awarded a digital $20 gift card to the email provided.
10. Up to 3 entries may be provided per person. Additional recipes must be noticeably different.
11. Recipes and Muck will NOT be returned to senders.
12. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
13. Entries will only be accepted from the continental USA (lower 48 states)
14. Entries will be judged by a panel of multiple bonsai artists/enthusiasts.
15. In order for a winner to be announced, at least 3 submissions must be received from 3 different sources. We will however still provide the $20 store credit to each submission regardless of the number of submissions received.
If you plan to send a sample, please Contact Us