Dyna-Gro K-L-N Liquid Rooting Concentration
K-L-N Concentrate™ is a root stimulating solution containing both (IBA) Indole-3-butyric acid and (NAA) 1-Napthaleneacetic acid hormones that produce vigorous root development in all plants.
- Use it for propagating cuttings and as a transplanting drench for newly potted plants.
- Drench or mist your plants for an explosion of new root growth.
- Professional growers around the country recognize and highly recommend K-L-N to speed up propagation of cuttings in all growing media.
Preparation of Cuttings: Select 3 – 6 inch cuttings from the new growth on vigorous, disease free plants. Using a sharp knife or razor blade, sever the cutting from the parent plant by cutting through the stem at a 45° angle. Do not use shears which crush the tissue. Place stems only in K-L-N Rooting Concentrate™, diluted 1 – 3 tsp./gal. of water. Callus formation should start in 7 – 10 days with roots soon after.
- Soaking: (Oasis cubes, rockwool, vermiculite, sand, etc.) Soak the cutting in K-L-N diluted 1 tbsp./gal. for 10 – 15 minutes then place in growing medium using nonmetallic container only and water to saturation with K-L-N diluted 1 – 2 tsp./gal. For hard to root cuttings use 1 tbsp./gal. or Dyna-Gro® Root Gel®.
- Misting: Mix ½ tsp. K-L-N and 1 tsp. of Pro-TeKt® per gallon of water and add to the system’s holding tank. Keep the cuttings moist at all times.
- Air Rooting: Dilute K-L-N 1 tbsp./gal. of water. Saturate medium and place into cut on plant stem. Cover with opaque plastic or foil. Keep moist with K-L-N solution until adequate roots form.
- Transplanting & Dividing Plants: Drench newly potted or transplanted plants with a solution of 1 tsp. K-L-N, 1 tsp. Pro-TeKt® and 1 tsp. of any Dyna-Gro® plant food per gal. of water. Continue applications of K-L-N until plant is established in the new medium. This will insure vigorous and healthy new growth.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work with arophonics
This can be used with aroponics.
If your plant begins over-callousin, change out the water with no root hormone and you should get crazy roots within a short time.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Superfly Bonsai, simply visit our returns center to get started. Items must be returned at your expense. If you beleive that we messed up somehow please let us know and we will evaluate the situation on a case by case basis. When a return is authorized simply send the product back in sellable condition for a full refund of the product price.
Visit our Returns Center to start a return.
We utilize several different carriers to provide accurate shipping rates. Rates are calculated by distance, weight and package dimensions. A custom shipping quote will be provided in the shipping section during checkout.
How Long Does It Take To Ship?
In most cases we ship the same or following business day. During peak season (March - May) it could take a day or two longer, especially for orders placed after noon on Fridays. We do our best to geat all orders out as fast as possible.
How Long Will It Take To Get Here?
If you are paying for your own shipping, the amount of days will be listed when you choose your shipping preference at checkout. If you reached our Free Shipping Minimum, we will ship the lowest cost method. This usually takes 1-5 business days plus our handling time of 1-2 business days. An email will be sent when your order ships with tracking information.
Superfly Bonsai currently offers Free Shipping for All Retail orders over $99.00
Plants & Tree Shipping:
We ship bonsai trees and plants from either our parnter nursery or our in house nursery depending on the tree. We may limit when we ship trees to help limit their exposure to extreme environments. For example we may not ship if it will cause the tree to sit in a truck over a weekend or holiday in very low temperatures or very high temps.
If we are shipping from our Harrisburg, PA location, the tree may arrive via any carrier, but usually UPS or USPS. Time in transit will be 1-2 days in the northeast, 2-3 days in the southeast, 3-4 days in the midwest and usually 5 days for the west coast.
Trees are shipped in custom boxes made just for shipping trees. Sometimes we wrap the pot and soil in plastic to prevent it from spilling out in transit. Many times we use packing peanuts as they have proven to be very reliable in keeping trees safe in shipping. If a box is noticiably damaged, please take pictures prior to opening.
Please Note: We do not ship plants and trees to California
We Also Recommend
Dyna-Gro Root-Gel - Rooting Hormone For Propagation of Plant & Bonsai Cuttings - Green Gel