Fairy Garden Soil
Superfly Fairy Supply's Fairy Garden Soil
This mix was carefully blended with the perfect ingredients to promote great health for most plants used in fairy gardens. When watered this soil stays wet for just the right amount of time before drying. The components promote air to the root system which makes roots happy. Happy roots = Happy Plants.
Is It Dirt?
No. The closest thing to dirt is the sphagnum peat moss. Sphagnum peat moss resembles dirt, but was chosen for it's moisture retention qualities. The other components are all substrate which aids drainage.
What Is In It?
The primary components are Sphagnum peat moss, pumice, haydite and Monterey pine bark. We also added some iridescent glitter to make it extra special especially for the little fairy garden builders.
- 1/4 Sphagnum Peat Moss - is a type of moss that does not decay very easily. This addition is super great at absorbing water and is the primary ingredient to help retain water.
- 1/4 Pumice - is a volcanic byproduct that is excellent at retaining water and nutrients. Pumice is added to assist in drainage.
- 1/4 New Zealand Radiata Pine Bark - this bark has proven to last many years in a pot without breaking down. Pine bark is used to add structure while also helping with water retention and drainage.
- Haydite - (expanded shale) has the ability to absorb excess water then release it slowly back to the roots. Haydite helps with soil structure and drainage.
2.5 Qt = @ 12 Cups
- Pre Mixed & Ready To Use - 1/4 Peat Moss, 1/4 Pumice, 1/4 Haydite, 1/4 Pine Bark - With a Touch Of Fairy Magic Added
- Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention - Specifically formulated for a wide variety of plants used in fairy gardens.
- Easy Zip Resealable Bag - Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We utilize several different carriers to provide accurate shipping rates. Rates are calculated by distance, weight and package dimensions. A custom shipping quote will be provided in the shipping section during checkout.
In most cases we ship the same or following business day. If we are closed for an extended period we usually state that items will not ship until the date we return.
Superfly Bonsai currently offers Free Shipping for All Retail orders over $75.00
Plants & Tree Shipping:
We ship bonsai trees and plants from either our parnter nursery or our in house nursery depending on the tree. We may limit when we ship trees to help limit their exposure to extreme environments. For example we may not ship if it will cause the tree to sit in a truck over a weekend or holiday.
Many trees are shipped by Fedex from our partner nursery in the south central united states. Expect delivery to the West Coast to be 4-6 Business days via Fedex Ground. To the rest of the continental USA it will take 1-4 Business Days. Please contact us if faster shipping is needed.
If we are shipping from our Harrisburg, PA location, the tree may arrive via any carrier, but usually UPS or USPS. Delivery is the same as above as far as time in transit.
Trees are shipped in custom boxes made just for shipping trees. Sometimes we wrap the pot and soil in plastic to prevent it from spilling out in transit. Many times we use packing peanuts as they have proven to be very reliable in keeping trees safe in shipping. If a box is noticiably damaged, please take pictures prior to opening.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Superfly Bonsai, simply contact us to arrange a return. Items must be returned at your expense. If you beleive that we messed up somehow please let us know and we will evaluate the situation on a case by case basis. When a return is authorized simply send the product back in sellable condition for a full refund of the product cost.
1670 South Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104