Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix - Pre-Mixed Fast Draining Blend1.25cactus&succ-M
SuperFly Bonsai's Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix
This mix is perfect for succulents and cacti of most types. When watered this soil stays wet for just the right amount of time before drying. The components promote air to the root system which makes roots happy. Happy roots = Happy Plants.
Is It Dirt?
No. Most Succulents and Cactus do not like "dirt" and will in most cases die if left in dirt over long periods of time. This is substrate.
What Is In It?
The primary components are Akadama, Pumice, Pine Bark and Haydite. These components have been found over time to provide the best drainage, water retention, nutrient retention and air circulation possible to promote healthy succulents and cacti.
- 1/4 Japanese Hard Akadama - is a clay like component that is excellent at retaining water and it breaks down allowing roots to grown in it's place.
- 1/4 USA Pumice - is a volcanic byproduct that is excellent at retaining water and nutrients.
- 1/4 New Zealand Radiata Pine Bark - this bark has proven to last many years in a pot without breaking down. Pine bark helps hold water and fertilizer that keep succulents and cacti happy.
- Haydite - (expanded shale) has the ability to absorb excess water then release it slowly back to the roots.
1.25 Qt = @ 6 Cups
- Pre Mixed & Ready To Use - Sifted Prior To Bagging - 1/4 Hard Japanese Akadama - 1/4 USA Pumice - 1/4 New Zealand Pine Bark and 1/4 Haydite
- Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention - Specifically formulated for Succulent & Cactus
- Non-Organic Mix - This mix is made up of primarily non-organic components (no dirt). This is really substrate. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots (which they love).
- Easy Zip Resealable Bag - Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Nice looking product and I need to order more.
All my soils, fertilizers, tools, and now even pots are coming from Superfly bonsai! Trustworthy and super fast shipping. Super reliable!
Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix - Pre-Mixed Fast Draining Blend
I plant ONLY in Superfly bonsai for my succulents. It dries fast, looks great. Can’t get enough.
It’s expensive but wonderful. Will continue to use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this succulent and cactus soil mix be good for planting Lithops?
The cactus and succulent mix is one of the bast cactus and succulent soils available for lithops as it is substrate based and drains well. That being said, be sure they are planted in a deeper pot. A shallow pot will stay wet too long. Our sister company, Deserted Oasis has a lithop mix that is specifically formulated for lithops. It has a higher pumice content which helps keep it a little more dry.
We utilize several different carriers to provide accurate shipping rates. Rates are calculated by distance, weight and package dimensions. A custom shipping quote will be provided in the shipping section during checkout.
In most cases we ship the same or following business day. If we are closed for an extended period we usually state that items will not ship until the date we return.
Superfly Bonsai currently offers Free Shipping for All Retail orders over $75.00
Plants & Tree Shipping:
We ship bonsai trees and plants from either our parnter nursery or our in house nursery depending on the tree. We may limit when we ship trees to help limit their exposure to extreme environments. For example we may not ship if it will cause the tree to sit in a truck over a weekend or holiday.
Many trees are shipped by Fedex from our partner nursery in the south central united states. Expect delivery to the West Coast to be 4-6 Business days via Fedex Ground. To the rest of the continental USA it will take 1-4 Business Days. Please contact us if faster shipping is needed.
If we are shipping from our Harrisburg, PA location, the tree may arrive via any carrier, but usually UPS or USPS. Delivery is the same as above as far as time in transit.
Trees are shipped in custom boxes made just for shipping trees. Sometimes we wrap the pot and soil in plastic to prevent it from spilling out in transit. Many times we use packing peanuts as they have proven to be very reliable in keeping trees safe in shipping. If a box is noticiably damaged, please take pictures prior to opening.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Superfly Bonsai, simply contact us to arrange a return. Items must be returned at your expense. If you beleive that we messed up somehow please let us know and we will evaluate the situation on a case by case basis. When a return is authorized simply send the product back in sellable condition for a full refund of the product cost.
1670 South Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104