Dyna-Gro Grow 7-9-5 - All Purpose Liquid Plant Food & Fertilizer - For All Plants
GROW™ 7-9-5, is an all-purpose, nutritionally complete, formula that is used to promote both foliage and bloom growth. The N-P-K ratio of GROW will promote healthy leaf and stem growth your vegetables, fruit trees, houseplants and landscape. As with all our complete solutions, GROW is ideal for poor, rocky soils, hydroponics and container grown plants. It is a rapid cure for nutrient deficiencies and helps replenish lost minerals in poor and depleted soils. GROW is a complete formula for all gardeners who desire a slightly higher phosphorus to nitrogen ratio.
- Urea free and won’t burn your plants.
- Supplies a high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio to promote shorter internodal spacing resulting in stronger stems.
- Healthy leaf and stem growth.
- Ideal for poor, rocky soils, hydroponics and container grown plants. Note that hydroponics, in a broad sense, is growing without soil as you would find in your garden. Therefore, it is important to know that when you are growing in a container, the medium, whether coir or peat based is not soil. It provides no nutrients and, accordingly, is a form of hydroponics!
- GROW or other complete nutrients from Dyna-Gro is essential for maintaining healthy plants in any soil less medium. It is a rapid cure for nutrient deficiencies and helps replenish lost minerals in poor and depleted soils.
- Spend less time and money measuring and tweaking products with incomplete, watered-down fertilizers.
GROW™ is the one single complete formula for all gardeners on all plants.
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water, once a week.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Superfly Bonsai, simply visit our returns center to get started. Items must be returned at your expense. If you beleive that we messed up somehow please let us know and we will evaluate the situation on a case by case basis. When a return is authorized simply send the product back in sellable condition for a full refund of the product price.
Visit our Returns Center to start a return.
We utilize several different carriers to provide accurate shipping rates. Rates are calculated by distance, weight and package dimensions. A custom shipping quote will be provided in the shipping section during checkout.
How Long Does It Take To Ship?
In most cases we ship the same or following business day. During peak season (March - May) it could take a day or two longer, especially for orders placed after noon on Fridays. We do our best to geat all orders out as fast as possible.
How Long Will It Take To Get Here?
If you are paying for your own shipping, the amount of days will be listed when you choose your shipping preference at checkout. If you reached our Free Shipping Minimum, we will ship the lowest cost method. This usually takes 1-5 business days plus our handling time of 1-2 business days. An email will be sent when your order ships with tracking information.
Superfly Bonsai currently offers Free Shipping for All Retail orders over $99.00
Plants & Tree Shipping:
We ship bonsai trees and plants from either our parnter nursery or our in house nursery depending on the tree. We may limit when we ship trees to help limit their exposure to extreme environments. For example we may not ship if it will cause the tree to sit in a truck over a weekend or holiday in very low temperatures or very high temps.
If we are shipping from our Harrisburg, PA location, the tree may arrive via any carrier, but usually UPS or USPS. Time in transit will be 1-2 days in the northeast, 2-3 days in the southeast, 3-4 days in the midwest and usually 5 days for the west coast.
Trees are shipped in custom boxes made just for shipping trees. Sometimes we wrap the pot and soil in plastic to prevent it from spilling out in transit. Many times we use packing peanuts as they have proven to be very reliable in keeping trees safe in shipping. If a box is noticiably damaged, please take pictures prior to opening.
Please Note: We do not ship plants and trees to California