Premium Rectangle Mica Bonsai Repotting Kit
Superfly Bonsai Premium Bonsai Potting Kit
1. Rectangle Mica Bonsai Pot - 9" x 7" x 3 1/2" - This pot is a blend of resin, graphite and mica to form a nearly indestructible bonsai tree pot that will last a lifetime. Mica pots help regulate root temperature and provide a traditional bonsai pot look that will house your bonsai for years to come.
2. Plastic Drip/Humidity Tray - 8 1/2" x 6 1/8" x 1/2" - Used to catch excess water and protect your table counter or you can also keep this filled with water to provide more humidity in arid climates especially for tropical trees.
3. Premium Bonsai Soil - 1.25 Dry Quarts - This soil is named Boon Mix after Boon Manakitivipart who popularized this mix in the USA to promote better bonsai health. This mix is 1/3 Hard Akadama, 1/3 Black Lava and 1/3 White Pumice. The mix also has a splash of horticultural charcoal and decomposed granite. You will find that this mix drains very well and is not dirt. This substrate will likely need watered every day in warm conditions. Water your tree when the soil feels dry to the touch.
4. Plastic Mesh & Aluminum Wire - Used to block the drainage holes so soil does not leak out yet allow for water to drain freely. The aluminum wire is also to be used to tie your tree into the pot.
We put this kit together to raise the level of re-potting bonsai. Unlike other bonsai potting kits, this all inclusive kit provides quality bonsai soil that will allow your tree to thrive. If you are unsure how to re pot your tree, I suggest searching Google for a video of this process.
- Premium Kit Includes Everything You Need To Properly Repot Your Bonsai Tree
- Includes Rectangle Mica Bonsai Pot, Drip/Humidity Tray, Premium Bonsai Soil, Aluminum Wire & Plastic Mesh
- 9" x 7" x 3.5" (OD) Mica Pot Helps Regulate Root Temperature And Keep Trees Safe
- Premium Soil Drains Well & Allows Air To Roots - Check Moisture Levels Daily
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Loved the prouduct and the service! I got it quick and received a thank you email for purchase.
Very well put together kit with everything you need. Will definitely buy again.
It has. Helped my plant regrow leaves and stop them falling off due proper water disposal and oxygen to roots
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Superfly Bonsai, simply visit our returns center to get started. Items must be returned at your expense. If you beleive that we messed up somehow please let us know and we will evaluate the situation on a case by case basis. When a return is authorized simply send the product back in sellable condition for a full refund of the product price.
Visit our Returns Center to start a return.
We utilize several different carriers to provide accurate shipping rates. Rates are calculated by distance, weight and package dimensions. A custom shipping quote will be provided in the shipping section during checkout.
How Long Does It Take To Ship?
In most cases we ship the same or following business day. During peak season (March - May) it could take a day or two longer, especially for orders placed after noon on Fridays. We do our best to geat all orders out as fast as possible.
How Long Will It Take To Get Here?
If you are paying for your own shipping, the amount of days will be listed when you choose your shipping preference at checkout. If you reached our Free Shipping Minimum, we will ship the lowest cost method. This usually takes 1-5 business days plus our handling time of 1-2 business days. An email will be sent when your order ships with tracking information.
Superfly Bonsai currently offers Free Shipping for All Retail orders over $99.00
Plants & Tree Shipping:
We ship bonsai trees and plants from either our parnter nursery or our in house nursery depending on the tree. We may limit when we ship trees to help limit their exposure to extreme environments. For example we may not ship if it will cause the tree to sit in a truck over a weekend or holiday in very low temperatures or very high temps.
If we are shipping from our Harrisburg, PA location, the tree may arrive via any carrier, but usually UPS or USPS. Time in transit will be 1-2 days in the northeast, 2-3 days in the southeast, 3-4 days in the midwest and usually 5 days for the west coast.
Trees are shipped in custom boxes made just for shipping trees. Sometimes we wrap the pot and soil in plastic to prevent it from spilling out in transit. Many times we use packing peanuts as they have proven to be very reliable in keeping trees safe in shipping. If a box is noticiably damaged, please take pictures prior to opening.
Please Note: We do not ship plants and trees to California