We are seeking to fill a floater position in our Harrisburg, PA location. This role will be assisting in any of our departments as needed. This includes, but is not limited to, shipping, soil production, the nursery, and general office work.
To be a successful floater, you should be responsible and reliable, have excellent customer service skills, and be willing to learn new tasks.
- Sieve, mix, bag, and box soil
- Kit production
- Repotting, water, pruning, etc.
- Building or assisting with building things
- Moving and arranging items, signs, display shelves, etc.
- Assist, direct, and check out customers
- Customer service, including answering phones
- Other activities as needed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Able to lift 50 lbs., with or without accommodation, sometimes repeatedly
- Able to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Able to be active for long periods of time
- Responsible and punctual
- Willing to learn new tasks
Floater Skills (preferred):
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Construction experience
- Ability to clean thoroughly
- Marketing and advertising
- Commercial Driver’s License with clean record (CDL)
- Forklift Certified
- Organizational skills
- Photography and Videography skills
- Cooking (lunch is provided for employees each weekday)
- Graphic Arts
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Contact: Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Andrew Youtz, Cecily Staub
Status: Full-Time with occasional evening, holiday, and weekend hours.
Start Date: As soon as possible