Bonsai Hydrolift Hydro Push Cart Kit - Big Wheels - Build Your Own Hydrocart
This kit is one of the only ways to have a hydro cart shipped that won't cost you an arm and a leg. The kit includes everything you need to turn a Harbor Freight 500 pound table lift into a perfect bonsai hydrocart. This kit is built right here in Lancaster County, PA - Made In The USA and the quality shows.
Assembling the kit to the lift table is pretty simple and only a few tools are needed. There is no need to drill holes, but drilling 2 holes will make the cart stronger and provide additional support.
- Big wheel kit bolts onto the current gray colored 500-lbs hydraulic lift table from Harbor Freight
- Flat Free 10" wheels never need air and ar a smoother ride over rough terrain with minimal bouncing. These keep their shape and allow you to turn and navigate smoothly unlike air filled tires which flatten under load.
- Castor style steering operates from the handle end of the cart where the lifting and lowering controls are.
- All functions of the original table cart remain.
- Minimal tools needed for installation.
- Kit is easily shipped by UPS or USPS
- Included in the kit:
- - Four- Flat free wheels complete with bearings
- - Two - Fork and bearing mounts for the castors
- - One - Rear mounting bracket for the straight wheels
- - All mounting hardware
Please Note: This is a flat free tire and bearings kit - the cart is NOT included. You can pick up the cart at Harbor Freight. Be sure to use a 20% or 25% off coupon to save you some $$$$.
Deck Size: 18" x 30"
Lowest Deck Height:
Highest Deck Height:
Weight: 40 pounds
This Kit has been designed and perfected over the years by Roger Lehman. Roger's master craftsmanship shows in this high quality cart that will last.