Fairy Garden Soil
Superfly Fairy Supply's Fairy Garden Soil
This mix was carefully blended with the perfect ingredients to promote great health for most plants used in fairy gardens. When watered this soil stays wet for just the right amount of time before drying. The components promote air to the root system which makes roots happy. Happy roots = Happy Plants.
Is It Dirt?
No. The closest thing to dirt is the sphagnum peat moss. Sphagnum peat moss resembles dirt, but was chosen for it's moisture retention qualities. The other components are all substrate which aids drainage.
What Is In It?
The primary components are Sphagnum peat moss, pumice, haydite and Monterey pine bark. We also added some iridescent glitter to make it extra special especially for the little fairy garden builders.
- 1/4 Sphagnum Peat Moss - is a type of moss that does not decay very easily. This addition is super great at absorbing water and is the primary ingredient to help retain water.
- 1/4 Pumice - is a volcanic byproduct that is excellent at retaining water and nutrients. Pumice is added to assist in drainage.
- 1/4 New Zealand Radiata Pine Bark - this bark has proven to last many years in a pot without breaking down. Pine bark is used to add structure while also helping with water retention and drainage.
- Haydite - (expanded shale) has the ability to absorb excess water then release it slowly back to the roots. Haydite helps with soil structure and drainage.
2.5 Qt = @ 12 Cups
- Pre Mixed & Ready To Use - 1/4 Peat Moss, 1/4 Pumice, 1/4 Haydite, 1/4 Pine Bark - With a Touch Of Fairy Magic Added
- Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention - Specifically formulated for a wide variety of plants used in fairy gardens.
- Easy Zip Resealable Bag - Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Superfly Bonsai, simply visit our returns center to get started. Items must be returned at your expense. If you beleive that we messed up somehow please let us know and we will evaluate the situation on a case by case basis. When a return is authorized simply send the product back in sellable condition for a full refund of the product price.
Visit our Returns Center to start a return.
We utilize several different carriers to provide accurate shipping rates. Rates are calculated by distance, weight and package dimensions. A custom shipping quote will be provided in the shipping section during checkout.
How Long Does It Take To Ship?
In most cases we ship the same or following business day. During peak season (March - May) it could take a day or two longer, especially for orders placed after noon on Fridays. We do our best to geat all orders out as fast as possible.
How Long Will It Take To Get Here?
If you are paying for your own shipping, the amount of days will be listed when you choose your shipping preference at checkout. If you reached our Free Shipping Minimum, we will ship the lowest cost method. This usually takes 1-5 business days plus our handling time of 1-2 business days. An email will be sent when your order ships with tracking information.
Superfly Bonsai currently offers Free Shipping for All Retail orders over $99.00
Plants & Tree Shipping:
We ship bonsai trees and plants from either our parnter nursery or our in house nursery depending on the tree. We may limit when we ship trees to help limit their exposure to extreme environments. For example we may not ship if it will cause the tree to sit in a truck over a weekend or holiday in very low temperatures or very high temps.
If we are shipping from our Harrisburg, PA location, the tree may arrive via any carrier, but usually UPS or USPS. Time in transit will be 1-2 days in the northeast, 2-3 days in the southeast, 3-4 days in the midwest and usually 5 days for the west coast.
Trees are shipped in custom boxes made just for shipping trees. Sometimes we wrap the pot and soil in plastic to prevent it from spilling out in transit. Many times we use packing peanuts as they have proven to be very reliable in keeping trees safe in shipping. If a box is noticiably damaged, please take pictures prior to opening.
Please Note: We do not ship plants and trees to California