Fairy Garden Soil
Superfly Fairy Supply's Fairy Garden Soil
This mix was carefully blended with the perfect ingredients to promote great health for most plants used in fairy gardens. When watered this soil stays wet for just the right amount of time before drying. The components promote air to the root system which makes roots happy. Happy roots = Happy Plants.
Is It Dirt?
No. The closest thing to dirt is the sphagnum peat moss. Sphagnum peat moss resembles dirt, but was chosen for it's moisture retention qualities. The other components are all substrate which aids drainage.
What Is In It?
The primary components are Sphagnum peat moss, pumice, haydite and Monterey pine bark. We also added some iridescent glitter to make it extra special especially for the little fairy garden builders.
- 1/4 Sphagnum Peat Moss - is a type of moss that does not decay very easily. This addition is super great at absorbing water and is the primary ingredient to help retain water.
- 1/4 Pumice - is a volcanic byproduct that is excellent at retaining water and nutrients. Pumice is added to assist in drainage.
- 1/4 New Zealand Radiata Pine Bark - this bark has proven to last many years in a pot without breaking down. Pine bark is used to add structure while also helping with water retention and drainage.
- Haydite - (expanded shale) has the ability to absorb excess water then release it slowly back to the roots. Haydite helps with soil structure and drainage.
2.5 Qt = @ 12 Cups
- Pre Mixed & Ready To Use - 1/4 Peat Moss, 1/4 Pumice, 1/4 Haydite, 1/4 Pine Bark - With a Touch Of Fairy Magic Added
- Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention - Specifically formulated for a wide variety of plants used in fairy gardens.
- Easy Zip Resealable Bag - Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.