Superfly Bonsai Premium Bonsai Potting Kit
Superfly Bonsai Premium Bonsai Potting Kit
1. Rectangle Mica Bonsai Pot - 9" x 7" x 3 1/2" - This pot is a blend of resin, graphite and mica to form a nearly indestructible bonsai tree pot that will last a lifetime. Mica pots help regulate root temperature and provide a traditional bonsai pot look that will house your bonsai for years to come.
2. Plastic Drip/Humidity Tray - 8 1/2" x 6 1/8" x 1/2" - Used to catch excess water and protect your table counter or you can also keep this filled with water to provide more humidity in arid climates especially for tropical trees.
3. Premium Bonsai Soil - 1.25 Dry Quarts - This soil is named Boon Mix after Boon Manakitivipart who popularized this mix in the USA to promote better bonsai health. This mix is 1/3 Hard Akadama, 1/3 Black Lava and 1/3 White Pumice. The mix also has a splash of horticultural charcoal and decomposed granite. You will find that this mix drains very well and is not dirt. This substrate will likely need watered every day in warm conditions. Water your tree when the soil feels dry to the touch.
4. Plastic Mesh & Aluminum Wire - Used to block the drainage holes so soil does not leak out yet allow for water to drain freely. The aluminum wire is also to be used to tie your tree into the pot.
We put this kit together to raise the level of re-potting bonsai. Unlike other bonsai potting kits, this all inclusive kit provides quality bonsai soil that will allow your tree to thrive. If you are unsure how to re pot your tree, I suggest searching Google for a video of this process.
- Premium Kit Includes Everything You Need To Properly Repot Your Bonsai Tree
- Includes Rectangle Mica Bonsai Pot, Drip/Humidity Tray, Premium Bonsai Soil, Aluminum Wire & Plastic Mesh
- 9" x 7" x 3.5" (OD) Mica Pot Helps Regulate Root Temperature And Keep Trees Safe
- Premium Soil Drains Well & Allows Air To Roots - Check Moisture Levels Daily
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Loved the prouduct and the service! I got it quick and received a thank you email for purchase.
Very well put together kit with everything you need. Will definitely buy again.
It has. Helped my plant regrow leaves and stop them falling off due proper water disposal and oxygen to roots
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your items! However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns* must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. With the exception of returns for broken/damaged items, all returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
*Plants + Trees Returns: By purchasing a tree from us, we assume you know how to properly care for the tree. Bonsai and other plants are alive and will die if not properly cared for. We have no control over how trees are cared for once in your possession. Therefore, by purchasing this tree, you acknowledge that we, the seller, provide no warranties expressed or implied after the tree is delivered. This tree is sold "AS IS" and this sale is considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered after the tree is purchased. We will only ship healthy trees. We will require a signature on most trees over $100USD. If the box arrives damaged, please take pictures and make note with the shipping company prior to signing. If you sign for the package, the sale is final.
For the easiest way to process returns purchased through our website, please visit: https://returns.richcommerce.co/return/new?c=superflybonsai
For items purchased through Etsy, please include the item and invoice # and return to:
1670 S. Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104
For items purchased through Amazon, Walmart, or eBay, please visit the vendors website. Linked below is information from each vendor to get you started.
Amazon: click here
Walmart: click here
eBay: click here
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges.* We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
*Certain returns may be eligible for shipping charge reimbursement. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on shipping charges based on reasons for return.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect the condition of the items and notify you that we have received your return. We will also notify you on the status of your refund after we've inspected the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a few business days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
*Management reserves the right to refuse a refund, exchange or the resale of any item based on the condition of the merchandise.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Plants + Trees Shipping: Shipping may be delayed to prevent the tree from sitting in a warehouse over a weekend or holiday. Most trees ship Monday-Wednesday. We do not ship trees to PO, FPO, or APO boxes. We also do not ship trees out of the continental US or to California.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: All orders (under $99 USD or Wholesale) will be presented with shipping options that are calculated based on the item weight, box size, and distance from our shipping location. We currently only use Fedex.
Free Shipping: All RETAIL orders over $99.00 USD ship free within the continental USA. Free shipping will be the lowest cost option from FedEx.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our warehouse. We are located at:
1670 S. Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104
We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are 10AM-4PM Monday-Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
At this time*, we do not offer international shipping.
*Shipping to Canada and Mexico will be available at some point in the near future. Check back for updates to this section.
How do I Check the Status of my Order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within a reasonable amount of time, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
FedEx: FedEx will only ship to P.O. Boxes with SmartPost, which we do not offer at this time. Click here for more information.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
We accept returns that are postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. With the exception of returns for broken/damaged items, all returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
If you are a placing a larger order (over 30 bags of soil or many pots), it may be cheaper to ship via freight truck. If you are interested in pricing for this, please contact us here.
Show Pickup & The Superfly Express
We attend 7-10 shows a year (if not cancelled), mostly on the east coast. Please check our calendar to see if we may be attending a show close to your location, and we can arrange to bring your order for pickup at the show. No minimum.
We started the Superfly Express shortly after the Covid-19 pandemic started. We did this as a way to get products to wholesale customers with no shipping fee. We basically will deliver your order on one of our trips to your area for free if the order is over $1000 and you are close to our route. We will also deliver retail customers orders over $1000 if they don't want to utilizer our free shipping for whatever reason. We currently only travel east of the Mississippi river and have 4 routes.
1. New York/New England Area
2. Ohio/Michigan/Illinois/Indiana Area
3. Western virginia & NC/Tennessee/Alabama/Mississippi/Kentucky
4. Maryland/Eastern Virginia & NC/SC/Georgia/Florida